Monday, September 9, 2013

Bump Ahead

Friday, August 9 at about 6:00 am I blinked my eyes as I watched the second pink line appear.  It was as if my heart raced and stopped beating all at the same time.  A babyOur baby.  There was a tiny life beginning inside of me.  Even now as I try to comprehend it I feel amazed and speechless.


We are thrilled beyond words and so glad that God has led us on this journey.  Last summer God began speaking to our hearts about expanding our family and He has blessed us to begin this way. 

It was the same day we paid off our house so I told Matthew that I wanted to take a picture with him, and instead had it on video so I could record his reaction. 



We can’t wait to meet our child at the end of April.  We thank God for the miracle that the baby already is to us. We ask for your prayers as we begin this new journey in our life!

“Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt His Name together.” Psalm 34:3

“For Thou, O LORD, hast made me glad by what Thou hast done, I will sing for joy at the works of Thy hands.” Psalm 92:4
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you…” Jeremiah 1:5 

2 comments:

Alice Elizabeth said...

I am so happy and excited for you! This is one of the most difficult, painful, joyful, challenging, and exciting journeys you will ever take. Or soon is now 26 months old, and it has been a magnificent challenge all the way--and worth every minute. We pray God's blessings on you through the months and years ahead.

Alice Elizabeth said...

I am so happy and excited for you! This is one of the most difficult, painful, joyful, challenging, and exciting journeys you will ever take. Or soon is now 26 months old, and it has been a magnificent challenge all the way--and worth every minute. We pray God's blessings on you through the months and years ahead.