Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Thank You

For most people I think that receiving good old fashion mail is a wonderful thing. This joyous feeling is multiplied in the millions when you are far away from home.

We just wanted to post a THANK YOU (we used the largest font possible to tell you!) to all of you who have sent us letters, cards, and packages. We don't have pictures of the cards from everyone, but you know who you are and thank you so much. Our refrigerator is now decorated with love from all of you. (It's the most decorated item in our apartment has!)
Here are a few pictures of our recent goodies!



(From Daddy, hazelnut dark chocolate)



(From Daddy, oh the glories of having American labled spices!)




(From Daddy. This is the look of love...it is White Chocolate Mocha-Hot Chocolate)



(From Emily! I use it all the time!)




(From Geoff & Amy. Can you tell he's excited? The candles were especially a wonderful treat!)




(This is right after we got the package from Ron and Debbie. The video is self explanitory!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol, so funny.

I should send you something.


Oh, and I got your postcard. Thanks!

Emily said...

I'm so glad that you liked it :) When you get back, you, me and Kristin will have matching bags :)

And I'm so happy that you swam with sharks :) Weren't they cool? Now you know why I liked to...we are such crazy people :)